Our website address is: https://pancardapplyonline.in.
45. During the usage and browsing of our website pancardapplyonline.in, we will have the right to access the user’s device information, and the IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation, pixel tag, etc., of the users are also being accessible to pancardapplyonline.in and to the third-parties.
48. Alternatively, the users browser settings should allow the users to delete and/or disable website cookies. Users may change their browser settings to notify them each time a website wants to place a cookie on their device. This lets the users to choose whether to accept or decline cookies from that website.
49. Each browser will have its own way of giving the users this option (for example, depending on whether users are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome or other browser). So users may consult their browser’s “help” menu for further details. If the users choose to disable cookies, the users may find the website does not work in the same way. The users may find that disabling or rejecting cookies may prevent the users from using certain parts of the sites.
50. Some cookies are necessary to record and respect the choices, the users have made in regard to not being contacted or not to have other types of cookies, the users added to their device. If the users delete cookies from their computer, the cookie used to recognize their choice will also be deleted requiring the users to make their preference selection again. We encourage the users to periodically review this statement to remain informed.
51. There is no compulsion on the users to provide us with their personal information. All personal information are provided to us by the users with their full consent, own wish. Users providing certain personal information’s have expressly permitted the Website from accessing and/or collecting and retaining such personal information of the Users in any form such as Electronic databases, Digital archives, Telephone recordings, Hard copy or paper files, Scanned copy etc.
52. Users furnishing personal details in the website, have agreed that they may be contacted by us by all means of communication channel which includes, VOIP call, SMS, Mobile, Email etc., for any communications or services or assistance or clarification subject to existing pan service or any future services or products offered by Pancardapplyonline.in or by it associates.
53. Users who do not want to receive such notifications can express their request for the same by sending mails to [email protected]